Free DVD Ripper: topic

This is a
public
forum

How to convert MOD to QuickTime Mac

Harry Potttrer

Wednesday, 12 Jan 2011 02:13
UTC

QuickTime is an extensible proprietary multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc., capable of handling various formats of digital video, picture, sound, panoramic images, and interactivity. It is available for Mac OS classic (System 7 onwards), Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems. The latest version is QuickTime X (10.0) and is currently only available on Mac OS X v10.6. QuickTime is available free of charge for both Mac OS X and Windows operating systems. Some other free player applications that rely on the QuickTime framework provide features not available in the basic QuickTime Player.

However, I found many people want to know how to convert MOD to QuickTime Mac as below.

Q: I’m trying to convert .mod files into MPEG files. I’m working on an iMac 3.06 GHz Inteal Core Duo. I shot video on Canon FS100 camera and when I uploaded the video and the files are ”.MOD”s. I can’t play them on my computer. I changed the file extension to .MPG. But it won’t play on my quicktime (Version 7.5.5 (249.24). How can I get these to play? (From discussions.apple.com)

For resolving these problems, I search a tool

MOD to QuickTime Mac can help Mac users to convert JVC Everio, Canon FS, Panasonic MOD files to QuickTime supported formats such as MOV, MP4, M4V etc. Then you can import MOD files to QuickTime for playing on Mac. I hope it is helpful for us.

Scroll to Top