public
forum

m2ts to mov converter for mac

nothing 0829

Friday, 09 Jul 2010 08:40
UTC

Part one: FAQ about m2ts video and m2ts camcorder
FAQ:
1: Desire to play/edit/transcode those files( in AVCHD format, with a m2ts file extension) on Mac from my Panasonic HDC-SD9 Camcorder, any help?
2:I have files from a HD camcorder, when imported to the computer, the files are separated into .m2ts , i try to open them on Vegas, it says” unsupported file type”, why?
3:I try to convert the less than 10 minutes video(default M2TS format )to a HD mov on Mac, but it takes literally hours and hours and hours and hours , how?
M2TS is always recorded from Panasonic HDC-SD9 Camcorder, Sony Handycam HDR-CX, Sony HDV XR500V Camcorder,Sony HDR-SR camcorder, Sony HDR-XR video camera, Canon Vixia HF, Panasonic hdc-sd etc…
M2TS is based on the MPEG-2 transport stream and supports 720p/1080i and can not accepted widely by multimedia players such as Quicktime, portable devices(iPod, iPhone, PSP) or video editor software(iMovie, fcp, fce) etc. However, if we get a iorgsoft m2ts to mov converter for Mac, we can convert m2ts to mov, import m2ts to Quicktime freely on Mac os.
Tips: MOV is the default multimedia format of Quicktime often used for saving movies etc.
Part two: Convert m2ts to mov and import m2ts files to Mac
Fabulous m2ts to mov converter for Mac supports convert m2ts to mov, m2ts to HD mov, m2ts to Quicktime.mov, import m2ts to Mac, edit m2ts with iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe premiere etc which accepts Quicktime.mov formats.
Tips: m2ts to mov software mac support Batch convert and convert several audio files at one go.Mac m2ts to mov program can convert m2ts to avi, convert m2ts, mts, ts, trp to wmv, flv, m4v, rm, rmvb, dv, mov, mp4, mkv, 3gp, 3g2, mpeg, mpg etc, extract audio from m2ts files and save as asf, mp3, mp2, aac, ac3, aiff, amr, flac, wma, mka etc and convert these common video and audio formats vice versa on Mac.
Additional, using m2ts to mov converter Mac can also import m2ts files to iPad, iPod, iPhone 3G/3GS/4G, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, blackberry, Gphone, Youtube, Myspace, iDVD etc on Mac.Tips: Many Windows friends may like to import m2ts video to Windows Movie Maker, WMP, Sony vegas, dvd maker etc for playing, editing and burning dvds etc,,,just click m2ts converter for windows
m2st to mov converter for Mac with super editing functions also supports trim, clip, split, join, crop, merge, apply effect, snapshot, rotate your video etc freely on Mac.

Part three: step by step convert m2ts files to Quicktime.MOV on Mac
First, Get avchd.m2ts files off my HD Video camcorder.Connect the HD video camera/camcorder to your PC using a USB cable. Once connected and powered on, the camcorder should appear on the desktop as a new disk. The location of the films on the camcorders disk will vary depending on manufacturer. It is desirable that you copy the movies to your PC’s hard-drive.
Second, Download m2ts to mov converter for mac
Click “Buy Now” or” free trial” to download m2ts to mov software, any problem about it can send us free e-mail.
Third, Add files, set output and save
Click”Add files”, can load several files at one time, then click”Profile output drop-down list ” to set output as mov or HD mov, click”Browse” to save to destination place.
Fourth, Convert m2ts to mov
Click”Convert” to convert m2ts to mov with best output quality and fast speed on Mac.
About edit:
Click “Trim” next to Add files to set start and end time of your m2ts movie.Click “Edit”, set aspect ratio, 16:9, 4:3, full screen through Crop, adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation; special effect: gray, emboss, old film etc through Effect.Click “setting” to set Resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bitrate of video, Sample Rate, Channel, Encoder and Bitrate of Audio.

• all tags

• No tags for this topic.

• Replies

Post a reply
    • Question:
      I have bought an iPad 3G. I want to download my DVD movie on my iPad so that I can watch it anytime and anyplace.What software can convert DVD to iPad 3G with best quality? Anybody knows of any good DVD to iPad or video to iPad converters, please let me know. Thanks.

Solution:
      Well, it’s no big deal to fix this problem if you have an iOrgsoft DVD to iPad converter for Mac, as it is a powerful converting software for DVD ripping and converting. With Mac DVD to iPad converter
      , you can easily convert DVD files to iPad compatible formats:
      H. 264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second
      MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second
      *Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second
      So that you can import DVD videos to iPad, iPad 3G, iPod, iPhone 3G/3GS/4G, watch them anytime and anyplace.
      In addition, with this Mac DVD to iPad for DVD converting and ripping, you can rip DVDs to other common video and audio, such as WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, MOV video and MP3,WAV, AC3, M4A, MKA, etc. audio.

• Simple and easy to use iOrgsoft mpg to mov converter for Mac can convert mpg to mov, convert mpeg1, mpeg-2, mpeg-4 to mov, and demux mpg/mpeg into mov video and audio aac, ac3 and others without defeating HD quality.

Quick demux and convert mpg/mpeg file to mov Quicktime format empowers you convert mpg file to mov that is ready for for iMovie, Final Cut Express on a Mac. It is also allowed to convert Quicktime .mov video back to mpeg/mpg with full video quality.

Please follow the step by step guide below on how to convert, re-encode and demux mpg /mpeg-1, 2, 4 to mov using iOrgsoft mpg to mov converter for Mac

• Mac DVD to iPad Converter, Convert/Rip DVD to iPad on Mac

Question:
      I have bought an iPad 3G. I want to download my DVD movie on my iPad so that I can watch it anytime and anyplace.What software can convert DVD to iPad 3G with best quality? Anybody knows of any good DVD to iPad or video to iPad converters, please let me know. Thanks.

Solution:
      Well, it’s no big deal to fix this problem if you have an iOrgsoft DVD to iPad converter for Mac , as it is a powerful converting software for DVD ripping and converting. With Mac DVD to iPad converter, you can easily convert DVD files to iPad compatible formats:
      H. 264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second
      MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second
      *Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second
      So that you can import DVD videos to iPad, iPad 3G, iPod, iPhone 3G/3GS/4G, watch them anytime and anyplace.
      In addition, with this Mac DVD to iPad for DVD converting and ripping, you can rip DVDs to other common video and audio, such as WMV, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, MOV video and MP3,WAV, AC3, M4A, MKA, etc. audio.

Tips: if you need to convert other formats like AVCHD, WMV, YouTube, AVI, MPEG, MOV, etc. to iPad on Mac, download Mac iPad video converter http://www.iorgsoft.com/article/ipad/convert-transfer-put-videos-video-to-ipad-on-mac/.

Guide:
      As to convert/rip DVD to iPad on Mac with iOrgsoft DVD to iPad converter for Mac , it’s quite easy for both novices and veterans. Just follow the guide below to do several simple clicks.
      Step 1: Download
      Free download Mac DVD to iPad converter, install and launch it.

Step 2. Load DVD to Mac DVD to iPad Converter
      Insert DVD into your DVD-ROM. Click “Load DVD” button to load your DVD files. Alternatively, you can hit “Load IFO” button to import IFO files.

Step 3. Set Output Format
      Click Profile drop-down list to set output format for your DVD files for DVD converting/ripping. Click Browse…button to select output folder for the converted DVD files.

Step 4. Customize DVD Files(optional)
      Click “Trim”, “Crop”, “Effect” to cuntomize your DVD files. You can also adjust other settings such as Resolution, Encoder, Bitrate and Frame rate of the iPad video and Sample rate, Channels, Encoder and Bitrate of the iPad Audio by hitting “Settings”.

Step 5. Convert
      Click “Convert” button to convert/rip your DVD files.

• Best convert Kodak videos to iMovie mpeg-4 for importing Kodak Playsport to iMovie

Kodak’s most recent contribution to technology is the newly released Kodak Playsport video camera, its amazing electronic image stabilizing feature provides superb video quality which is quite tough to find in other cameras of same range. You can make your own videos, edit them and upload them on various websites with the help of exclusive software. If you are a mac user, imovie would be just the thing for your video editing needs. However, the coming issue make people think it inconvenient…..

Kodak playsport usually produces the video files with HD mov files, it is impossible to import HD mov files to imovie for mac directly, if you want the video clips editing not being laying aside, you need to convert Kodak playsport to mpeg-4 or DV that imovie happy to edit. Kodak video to iMovie Converter for Mac comes up first which provides the function of converting Kodak Playsport to iMovie, Kodak zi8 to iMovie, Kodak zi6 to iMovie, Kodak zx1 to iMovie with its user-friendly interface.

Kodak video to iMovie Converter for Mac gives professionals the advanced features needed to convert in the competitive software market such as Kodak Playsport to mpeg-4/( HD) dv, Kodak zi8 to mpeg-4/( HD) dv, Kodak zi6 to mpeg-4/( HD) dv, Kodak zx1 to mpeg-4/( HD) dv, it also serves up doing some simple editing by cropping the clips, adjust color/contrast and merging into one cohesive movie, it converts the videos with fast speed while also supporting batch loaded files.

• IOrgSoft Video Converter for Mac is an excellent video converting and editing software for Macintosh users. A built-in powerful video player, trimming, splitter/joiner/merger tools give you everything you need to manage your videos on mac. This mac converter supports many video formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG-1,2, YouTube(FLV), Limewire, Realplayer(RM,RMVB), Quicktime(MOV), MKV, MOD, TOD, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, AVCHD/M2TS/MTS/TS/TRP/TS, MXF, etc.

IOrgSoft Video Converter for Mac features a very clean user interface which makes this task a breeze. You can trim/clip any segments and optionally merge/join and sort them to create your personal movie, crop frame size to remove any unwanted area in the frame just like a pair of smart scissors and set the output video parameters such as video resolution, video frame rate, audio codec, video codec and video quality.

Converted videos can be imported into imovie/itunes/FCE/FCP/QuickTime Pro or played on iPad, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, iRiver PMP, Archos, mobile phones and other MP4/MP3 players.

Video Converter for Mac makes video conversion easy. Free download now and have a try for yourself!

• What’s the relationship between Final Cut Express and AVCHD?

The latest Final Cut Express 4 adds support for the latest AVCHD cameras(Cannon, Panasonic, Sony) allows mixing of standard and high definition content on a single timeline. AVCHD is supported on Intel-based Macs.

Final Cut will only handle AVCHD files when it finds them in their original file structure (either by connecting the camcorder or using a memory card reader). It is suggested you had to have the folders exactly like they were on the camera. This is true, unless of course you have deleted some files or if any become corrupt then the structure isn’t exactly the same. So, what if I am using PowerPC Mac and need to edit avchd with fce, and what if avchd file can’t be imported to FCE with Intel Mac?

Solution: how to convert avchd to a Mac editable format and import avchd to Final Cut Express?

The simple advice is to use the best AVCHD to FCE converter or the avchd to Final Cut Express Converter for Mac converting AVCHD to MPEG-4, convert avchd to MOV or can convert avchd to DV that are compatible with Final Cut Express.

AVCHD to FCE converter has a powerful codec pack that contains all the codecs needed to meet your various projects need. With the codec the AVCHD to fce converter program can convert between almost all video/audio files without quality loss during the conversion from avchd to MPEG-4 MOV DV.

Video import FCE program avchd to FCE converter for Mac allows you to tune the video resolution, bit rate, frame rate and you can just keep the highest setting as you can so that get the most satisfying result.

Using [url=http://www.fceconverter.com/avchd-to-final-cut-express/]video to FCE converter[/url] to convert avchd to mpeg-4 mov or DV and then import into FCE could be as simple as few mouse clicks. It is suitable for both new and experienced Mac users. Just download a free trial and run a test now.

• Welcome to this free Guide on how to import mpeg-2, mpeg-1 files into FCE (Final Cut Express)

Final Cut Express won’t import MPEG-2 files!
      I just bought Final Cut Express 4 for the Mac, and every time I try to import my videos from my HD Sony camera from my Windows computer, Final Cut won’t import it. I really don’t want to convert the videos due to poorer quality, but if I have to, what should I use and in what format does it need to be in? If you have the same problem or alike, then you come to the right place. This article is mainly providing you advice on how to import mpeg-2, mpeg-1 file to FCE and convert mpeg-2 to Mac-editable Quicktime DV, MOV mpeg-4.

What are mpeg-2 files?
      Most commonly MPEG-2 is used in digital TVs, DVD-Videos and in SVCDs. Some Blu-ray films have MPEG-2 transfers but not many as there are better lossy compression formats such as VC-1 or MPEG-4 AVC. Many camcorders will also record footage as mpeg-2 video.

What’s the relationship between Final Cut Express and Mpeg-2?
      Most, if not all, NLE’s have been designed to edit DV AVI files. MPEG2 was originally used as a distribution format (eg DVD) rather than an editing one (then came HDV).So, it’s impossible to directly import mpeg-2 to final cut express unless you convert mpeg-2 to FCE editable format, don’t be afraid of if there will be quality loss if the program has powerful codec pack.

The beauty of Final Cut Express is that it includes 3 quite powerful applications:
      1. Final Cut Express HD for video-editing
      2. Soundtrack for sound-editing
      3. LiveType for adding titles and such to your video

You need this program if you’re a bit more serious with your video-editing. It’s for the semi-pro / pro and hobbyist.

Solution: How do I convert mpeg-2 to FCE QuickTime DV or mov and import mpeg-2 to Final Cut Express?

Mpeg-2 to FCE converter is the best program you need to convert mpeg-2, mpeg-1 files to other editable format on a Mac for import to Final Cut Express, the program not only can convert mpeg-2 to FCE compatible format DV, mov and mpeg-4, but also give you many other option in the drop down list menu in the profile list.

Mpeg-2 to Final cut express converter allows you to cut video scenes, crop out black sides, and combine/merge video pieces into one. Many other settings like bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio can be adjusted according to your needs.

Using video to FCE converter to convert Mpeg-2, mpeg-1 file to DV, mov or mpeg-4 and then import into FCE could be as simple as few mouse clicks. It is suitable for both new and experienced Mac users. Just download a free trial and run a test now.

Step by step instruction on how to import mpeg-2 to FCE using mpeg-2 to FCE converter for Mac

• Import AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker

Many people like to edit avchd or avchd lite video files with Windows Movie Maker, but Neither of these two formats is directly supported by Windows Movie Maker. This article will tell you how to import avchd (lite)files to WMM using AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker software step by step.
      Part one: AVCHD and AVCHD Lite

AVCHD from Canon, Sony, Panasonic, JVC etc is a format for the recording and playback of high definition video.
      Tips: Canon HR10,HG, Vixia HF series, Hitachi dz-bd10ha, Panasonic HDC series, JVC GZ-MG series, Sony HDR series etc all record AVCHD video.

AVCHD Lite(720p/30) is a subset of the AVCHD format popularized by hard disk camcorders, uses h.264 video coupled with AAC audio for recording movies.
      Tips: Panasonic’s Lumix GF1 Micro Four Thirds, Lumix DMC-FZ35/38 and Lumix DMC-TZ10/ZS7 cameras all shoot video in the AVCHD Lite format.

Part two: Convert, import AVCHD (lite) video files to Windows Movie Maker.

AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker converter supports convert avchd to avi.WMM, avchd to wmv.WMM, avchd to HD avi/HD wmv.WMM, avchd to mpeg, mpg, mpeg-2 for WMM, convert mts, m2ts, ts, trp, avchd lite to windows movie maker, import avchd (lite) files to WMM on windows XP,Vista and 7 freely.
      Besides, we also can convert avchd to other common formats, say mov, flv, 3gp, 3g2, rm, rmvb, mkv, swf, m4v, dv, xvid, divx, mp4 etc and extract audio from video and save as m4a, mka, mp3, mp2, aac, ac3, amr, ra, wav, wma, aiff, flac ect using avchd to WMM software, surely can covert among these common video and audio formats.

Post a reply
Scroll to Top