Free DVD Ripper: topic

This is a
public
forum

Rip DVD to MacBook Air with Mac DVD Ripper

Harry Potttrer

Saturday, 29 Jan 2011 03:20
UTC

The MacBook Air is a line of Apple ultraportable Macintosh notebook computers that introduced Apple’s aluminum unibody enclosure.

The first MacBook Air was a 13.3” model, promoted as the ‘World’s Thinnest Notebook’, that was introduced at the Macworld Conference & Expo on January 15, 2008. The original MacBook Air featured custom Intel Merom CPU plus Intel GMA graphics that was updated to faster non-custom Penryn CPU and Nvidia GeForce graphics in late 2008. In addition, the hard drive capacity was increased and the mini-DVI port was replaced with a Mini DisplayPort. A mid-2009 refresh, introduced alongside the MacBook Pro family, featured a slightly higher-capacity battery, and a faster Penryn CPU option.

On October 20, 2010, Apple released a redesigned 13.3” model, with a new lighter enclosure, higher resolution screen, higher capacity battery and an SSD instead of a hard drive. In addition, an 11.6” model was released for the first time, offering reduced cost, weight, battery life, and performance relative to the 13.3” model, but better performance than typical notebooks.

So I found many people want to know how to rip DVD to MacBook Air.

Q: How to save DVD to my Macbook Air?
Hello All,
Can anyone help me in figuring out how to save my P90X DVD’s to my hard drive? Yes I do have a super drive to do this. It would be nice to just open up a file a choose the work out instead of bring all the dvd’s with me on the road. Thank you for your reply’s.

Luckily, a friend of mine recommended me a DVD Ripper for Mac which he tried very great. I download the free trial and found it’s very easy to use, and can rip DVD to the popular video formats such as MP4, MOV, DV, M4V and extract DVD audio to MP3, WAV, M4A, AIFF. Those formats can be playable on various devices such as Macbook, Macbook Pro, MacBook Air, QuickTime, iTunes, iPod, iPhone, Final Cut Express, FCP, Apple TV etc. Then I bought it without any hesitating. If you have the same problem with me, maybe you can try it. Learn the details about how to rip DVD to MacBook Air! Hope to help you.

If you get some photos from your movies and want to edit on you MacBook Air, I can recommend a coupon codes photo editor for you. Mac photo editing software with 22% off Discount Coupon.

Scroll to Top