Free DVD Ripper: topic

Free DVD Ripper: topic

This is a
public
forum

Convert .tod to .mpg files on Mac with Mac TOD to MPG Converter.

Harry Potttrer

Friday, 18 Feb 2011 07:34
UTC

TOD is informal names of tapeless video formats used by JVC in some models of digital camcorders. Format names correspond to extensions of video files. Neither JVC nor Panasonic, who pioneered the format, explained meaning of the file extensions. MOD is used exclusively for standard definition video files, while TOD is used for high definition files. The formats were never given an official name.

Supported JVC Everio Digital Tapeless camcorders:
GZ-HD7 (HDD, SD/SDHC), GZ-HD3 (HDD, SD/SDHC)
GZ-HD5 (HDD, MicroSD), GZ-HD6 (HDD, MicroSD)
GZ-HD30, GZ-HD40.
MPG:
The Moving Picture Experts Group, commonly referred to as simply MPEG. MPEG has standardized the following compression formats and ancillary standards: MPEG-1: Initial video and audio compression standard. Later used as the standard for Video CD, and includes the popular Layer 3 (MP3) audio compression format. MPEG-2: Transport, video and audio standards for broadcast-quality television.

However, I found many people want to know how to convert TOD to MPG on Mac.

For resolving these problems, I search a tool

TOD to MPG Converter Mac in the website. Mac TOD to MPG Converter can help you convert JVC Everio TOD to MPG files including MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 for playing TOD movies on Mac including JVC Everio GZ-HD7, GZ-HD3, GZ-HD5, GZ-HD6, GZ-HD30, GZ-HD40, etc. I hope it is helpful for us.
Maybe you also want to choose TOD Converter for Mac

Scroll to Top