Free DVD Ripper: topic

Free DVD Ripper: topic

This is a
public
forum

How to transfer iPhone Call list to Mac/iTunes with iPhone Call list to Mac Transfer

Harry Potttrer

Wednesday, 02 Mar 2011 08:22
UTC

The iPhone is a line of Internet and multimedia-enabled smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. The first iPhone was unveiled on January 9, 2007, and released on June 29, 2007.

There are many new features for iPhone4.

FaceTime
People have been dreaming about video calling for decades. iPhone 4 makes it a reality. With just a tap, you can wave hello to your kids, share a smile from across the globe, or watch your best friend laugh at your stories — iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 or to the new iPod touch over Wi-Fi. And it works right out of the box. No other phone makes staying in touch this much fun.

Retina Display
The Retina display on iPhone 4 is the sharpest, most vibrant, highest-resolution phone screen ever, with four times the pixel count of previous iPhone models. In fact, the pixel density is so high that the human eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels. Which makes text amazingly crisp and images stunningly sharp.

An iPhone can function as a video camera, camera phone with text messaging and visual voicemail, a portable media player, and an Internet client with e-mail, web browsing, and both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity. Third-party as well as Apple applications are available from the App Store, which launched in mid-2008 and now has well over 300,000 “apps” approved by Apple. These apps have diverse functionalities, including games, reference, GPS navigation, social networking, security and advertising for television shows, films, and celebrities.

Multitasking

iPhone 4 introduces a whole new way of multitasking. Now you can run your favorite third-party apps — and switch between them instantly — without slowing down the performance of the foreground app or draining the battery unnecessarily.1 This smarter approach to multitasking is available only in iOS 4.

For running newest functions or apps, many iPhone users need to update iOS. So they want to find a iPhone to Mac transfer in case important contents are lost.

Luckily, a friend of mine recommended me an iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer, iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer, iPhone Call list to Mac transfer which he tried very great. I download the free trial and found it’s very easy to use, and can batch transfer, save, backup or copy sms, contact, call list from your iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS to Mac or iTunes. Then I bought it without any hesitating. If you have the same problem with me, maybe you can try it.

Resource from:(www.apple.com).

Scroll to Top