Free DVD Ripper: topic

Free DVD Ripper: topic

This is a
public
forum

How to transfer iPhone iBooks (ePub, PDF, Audiobook) to Mac for backup?

Harry Potttrer

Thursday, 10 Mar 2011 08:17
UTC

iPhone iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages.

What’s New in Version 1.2.1

Includes a number of important stability and performance improvements.
Experience fully illustrated books, from children’s picture books to beautifully designed art books, available for download in the iBookstore.
Organize your books and PDFs into personal Collections. Swipe left or right to jump between Collections.
Print PDF documents and notes you’ve written in iBooks using AirPrint.
iBooks now fits more words per page by automatically hyphenating text, available only on iOS 4.2 or later.

However, I found many people want to know how to import transfer iPhone iBooks to computer as below.

Q1: I have my favorite books only in my iPhone iBooks because of my Mac hard driver crash. I want to get the lost ePub books back on my new Mac. Does anyone know what tool can back up iPhone iBook on mac with high quality?

Q2: I have an iPhone and I have purchased a lot of Books on your iPhone from iTunes store. Now I would like to copy some of my favorite eBooks to Mac. How to transfer iPhone iBooks to Mac?

For resolving these problems, I search a tool

iPhone iBooks to Mac Transfer in the website. iPhone iBooks to Mac Transfer can transfer all or partial iBooks (ePub, PDF, Audiobook) from iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 to Mac/iTunes for backup and sharing. I hope it is helpful for us.
You also can try an iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer, iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer, iPhone Call list to Mac transfer.

Scroll to Top