Free DVD Ripper: topic

Free DVD Ripper: topic

This is a
public
forum

How to transfer, move, send or sync photos from iPhone to Mac?

Harry Potttrer

Thursday, 17 Mar 2011 09:26
UTC

An iPhone can function as a video camera, camera phone with text messaging and visual voicemail, a portable media player, and an Internet client with e-mail, web browsing, and both Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity. The apps that come with your iPhone are just the beginning. Browse the App Store to find hundreds of thousands more, all designed specifically for iPhone. Which means there’s almost no limit to what your iPhone can do.

However, when iPhone users get pictures by saving from Mail or capture with built-in camera, they often don’t know how to transfer, move, send or sync iPhone photo to Mac like that.

Q1: Help transferring pictures from iPhone to Macbook
Hi all
I have the new 3G iPhone & I was wondering how to easily transfer the pictures from it to my Mac book. The only way I can see too is by emailing the picture.
I’m sure there must be another way, but I can’t see it
It’s not normally a problem, but I’m about to cycle from Lands End to John O’Groats (1000 miles) & mobile phone reception will be hit & miss in Scotland highlands (so I’ve been told)
Thanks in advance (From: forums.macrumors.com)

Q2: How do you transfer photo albums from an iPhone back onto a Mac?
I have loads of photo albums on my iPhone (not in the camera roll), but I currently don’t have access to the computer the photos were synced from. How do I transfer these photos back to a Mac? (From: answers.yahoo.com)

Luckily, a friend of mine recommended me an iPhone Photo to Mac Transfer which he tried very great. I download the free trial and found it’s very easy to use, and can easily move, save, send or transfer iPhone Photo, Camera Roll from your iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 to Mac or iTunes. Then I bought it without any hesitating. If you have the same problem with me, maybe you can try it. Learn the details about how to transfer iPhone photos to Mac! Hope to help you. For iPhone, you also can try iPhone iBooks to Mac Transfer, iPhone SMS to Mac Transfer, iPhone Contact to Mac Transfer, etc.

Scroll to Top