This is a
public
forum

Streaming/Transfer Panasonic TM700 MTS/M2TS Raw Videos Sequentially on Boxee

carl cadd

Thursday, 16 Dec 2010 06:47
UTC

Streaming/Transfer Panasonic TM700 MTS/M2TS Raw Videos Sequentially on Boxee

From the Boxee official site, it is claimed that it is possible to get PC remote or use iPhone/Android phone to control your Boxee, and you can play the videos on your computer in various formats like Flash FLV, AVI, MKV, MOV, M2TS, MP4, MPG, WMV, etc. I have a lot of .mts files from my Panasonic HDC-TM700. While looking for a way to point Boxee box to the STREAM directory and play all the mts files, I notice that some Boxee users face similar problem about playing videos in sequence or how to create mts/m2ts playlist for Boxee.

I find some people suggest tsmuxer to join the .mts files, however, some also report a/v sync problem with tsmuxer. After downloading Aunsoft Final Mate, it works like a charm for joining the Panasonic HDC-TM700 MTS files for Boxee Box without quality loss. Aunsoft Final Mate is the problem solving solution for playing sequential mts/m2ts files with Boxee box .

Follow the steps below about joining camcorder AVCHD mts/m2ts raw video, instead of creating playlist for Boxee Box.

Step 1. Capture Panasonic TM700 videos from camcorder to computer.
Use USB cable to connect Panasonic HDC-TM700 camcorder to computer, and run Aunsoft Final Mate as the lossless mts/m2ts raw video joiner on Windows 7. Aunsoft Final Mate automatically detects the camcorder and helps you capture videos from camcorder to computer with wizard. Choose the Import option and create movie with files in same format for automatic joining some files.

Step 2. Merge AVCHD MTS/M2TS raw footage.
While the videos with the same recording mode (fps, video codec, video size) will be joined into one movie automatically, you may find that some independent events with the same recording mode will be collected in one movie.

To separate different event videos, just click the video clip on timeline and click the Delete button to remove the separate event movie. Remember the video file names, and you can create a blank movie by clicking the “Add Blank” button. Double click on the new movie ID and click the Files tab on the left to drag and drop the videos to the new movie.

Step 3. Export movie to lossless raw for Boxee.
Click the “Export” button and click the OK button, you will get the joined mts raw files for each event/movie.

Wait for a few minutes for the lossless mts raw output. There is no quality loss for joining AVCHD files for Boxee . It is easy to play camcorder AVCHD MTS/M2TS raw videos sequentially.

/>1. You can cut and delete unwanted video segment before exporting to one single file.

2. Aunsoft Final Mate automatically detects the a lot of AVCHD, MOD, TOD camcorders, e.g. JVC GZ-HM300, Sony HDR-TG3, Sony HDR-CX350, Sony HDR-XR520, Sony HXR-HX5E, Sony NEX-5, NEX-VG10, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7, Panasonic HDC-SD600, Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10, Canon HF S20, etc.

Scroll to Top