Best Video Converter: topic

This is a
public
forum

Convert MPG, VOB, M4V, RMVB, WMV, MKV, TS to iPhone 4 on Mac

havine loserfe

Wednesday, 04 Aug 2010 06:54
UTC

iPhone 4 Video Converter for Mac, considered as a professional Mac iPhone 4 Converter, can convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI, 3GP,3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, HD video and other popular video formats to iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC on Mac.

iPhone 4 video converter for Mac supports an excellent video editing system. It contains kinds of default settings which work really well. Also you can set the values you want about the bitrate, frame rate, resolution and other parameters. Also adjust the output video effect, pick up any part of the video to convert, crop the video and remove the black edges, merge two or more video files into one output file. In addition, you also can put watermark on your video to personalize it, etc.

Free Download: iPhone 4 Video Converter for Mac

• Replies

Post a reply
    • Tanbee AVCHD Video Converter can easily convert AVCHD (MTS/M2TS), MOD and TOD video to other video format in both HD and SD resolution, With this AVCHD video converter, you can also extract audio from AVCHD videos, capture video images. Tanbee AVCHD Converter also comes with a host of great video-editing tools. Download the AVCHD video Converter for free and convert for playback on your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, iRiver, Zune, mobile phone and many other devices.

This is one must-have tool for those people who have a AVCHD camcorder such as Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Sony and Hitachi AVCHD Camcorder.

• Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video and audio formats. Easy settings and nice interface… I’ve just enjoyed it. I use MelodyCan. I like it. http://convert-any-media.com/

Post a reply
Scroll to Top